Skip to main content

Working Papers for Minors

Parents/guardians and minors must complete the appropriate application form.  A fillable PDF version of the AT-17 Application for Employment Certificate is available on NYSED’s Employment of Minors website. These forms allow digital signatures. The minor must have a current physical (within the past 12 months of application) on file or faxed to 585-591-1098. Part One needs to be filled out and returned to the MSHS main office.  Once all requirements are met the working card will be issued to the minor. If you have any questions please contact Laura Scharlau at